• Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds all customer’s expectations
• Ensuring customers are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as
• Dealing with customers’ orders and queries in a confident, efficient and professional
• Accurately picking and packing within a warehouse environment, for
delivery to customers.
• Ensuring all incoming deliveries are checked off accurately, promptly and that
relevant paperwork is passed on quickly.
• Matching the needs of the customer to the best product available, remembering
upselling and stock levels.
• Giving comprehensive product knowledge (enabling alternatives to be suggested to
• Wherever possible, identifying improvements to processes to enhance customer
service, reduce costs, improve margin etc.
• Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Keeping paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues
(particularly whoever is covering for your day off).
• Create effective, up-to-date displays in the showroom, ensuring that all products are
clearly coded, priced and kept clean and well presented.
• Ensure specific customer requirements are processed efficiently, promptly and to meet the delivery promise.
• Ensure all promises made to customers are realistic, achievable and are completed.
• Keep a customer-friendly, working environment and follow the clear-desk policy at
the end of each day.
• Prepare and assist with stocktakes adhering to Company procedure.
• Supplied company uniform and safety equipment to be worn at all times and kept
neat, clean and presentable, ensuring work wear and appearance standards are
• Assist with the training and development of all new recruits.
• Report any Health and Safety issues to your Line Manager.
• Take on any reasonable ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of The Company
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)