About The Role
This is a hands-on role requiring a focussed and assertive individual with excellent analytical and written communication skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting the final stage of the internal complaints procedure which will involve investigating the complaint and providing a final written response. The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining records of all complaints and for ensuring compliance with applicable deadlines. In addition, there will be an opportunity for the successful candidate to liaise with and provide information to The Property Ombudsman where a complaint is referred to this external redress scheme.
• Administration of complaints received, to include assigning the complaint to the relevant staff member for completion of the first stage of the internal complaints procedure and process monitoring to ensure compliance with all relevant deadlines;
• Investigation of escalated complaints which will involve conducting a detailed review of system records and all documentation held, as well as communicating with those staff members involved with the matter giving rise to the complaint itself;
• Presenting findings of the investigation to the manager and compiling proposals for settlement/resolution of the complaint, where appropriate;
• Effectively communicating in writing final position responses to complaints;
• Liaising with The Property Ombudsman’s office as may be required to assist manager, with the opportunity to become involved in preparing formal submissions to The Property Ombudsman for external review by the redress scheme.
• Maintenance of complaint records for reporting purposes.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)