Contact Centre Agent - with languages ideal
About the job:
Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Handles all telephone calls in line with the Service Standards and Procedures;
- Uses the systems to process telephone sales for individual clients;
- Assists clients with specialist support and after-sales service, such as reservations changes, purchase of additional services, and special requests;
- Provides relevant information to clients to enhance customer service and loyalty;
- Responds to client emails and chats in line with the appropriate service level agreements (SLAs)
- Assists clients with their online booking and other web queries
- Reports customer feedback on web functionalities and content
- Assists with in-house support and training of new staff, when required
- Participates in specific operational projects, as required.
Job-Requirements: skills, competencies, experience
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Educated to 'GSCE’ level standard or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- A track record in the travel industry either in retail or tour operations/airline reservations;
- Experience in CRS;
- Good geographical knowledge
- Organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure;
- Ability to think outside the box and be open to new challenges;
- Flexibility to attend suppliers training events and/or educational;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)