About the role:
To assist the Finance Manager with clerical/administrative support. Including the production of payroll information.
• To assist in the smooth running of the Head Office
• Assist with the preparation and input of monthly payroll services
• Maintain a secure system for cash whilst on site
• Assist with processing leavers
• To manage the petty cash system and ensure accuracy
• Taking cash/cheque deposits to the bank
• Assist with annual project tasks
• Daily input of suppliers’ invoices
• Input of sales invoices
• Scanning of sales & suppliers’ invoices
• Filing of Purchase invoices, Sales invoices, Bank statements.
• Analysis and maintaining balance sheet accounts.
Additional tasks as requested by Finance Manager
Person Specification for post
• To be able to demonstrate basic experience in payroll
• To have an understanding of the finance process
• To have understanding of an administrative process
Qualifications or Training:
• Demonstrate good levels of numeracy & Literacy equivalent to GCSE (A-C)
• To have knowledge of finance.
• Be able to work as part of an effective team
• Effective organisational skills
• High level of ICT skills - preferably Word, Excel, windows 7 and Iris payroll software
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in preparing and entering information
• Professional telephone manner
• Ability to prioritise workload
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)