About the role:
The Ideal candidate will:
• Have a strong background as a HR Administrator/ Assistant, ideally 2 years’ experience
• Ideally have a HR background and knowledge of monitoring Right to Work documents, checking Visa’s, chasing starters and leavers and exits, sending updates and chaser emails
• Be confident in their ability
• Able to multitask and tackle a large volume of data, paying attention to detail
• Good telephone manner
• Very good at co-ordinating work
• Strong Excel and Word skills.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)