High profile role, fundamental to the business and responsible for managing the on time delivery of high volume recruitment for drivers, including the forecasting, reporting and selection of applicants.
• Adverting and Sourcing Drivers
• Applicant pre-screening by telephone and email
• Managing the recruitment dairies and updating systems
• Be prepared to interview up to 30/40 applicants (F2F)
• Organising daily workloads for the team and managing the interview diaries.
• Autonomous interviewing and selection of candidates for the role of Bus Driver, ensuring compliance with company and legislative standards/requirements.
• Managing data input and the candidate/employee databases.
• Deputising for the Recruitment Team Leader.
• Responsibility for completing and distributing weekly reports.
• Responsibility for managing ad hoc special projects.
• Organising and running open days and recruitment fairs.
• Ensuring an understanding of and compliance with Company procedures for Health & Safety, specifically reporting accidents and any defective equipment.
• Proven experience of working in a high volume recruitment environment.
• Good understanding of job boards and where to find the best candidates.
• Forward thinking approach, with ability to challenge accepted practices.
• Knowledge of up to date Employment Law.
• Experience in an administrative environment.
• PC Skills, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Flexibility in working hours.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)