Key Aspects of The Role:
• To act as the first point of contact for all inbound online and telephone sales enquiries.
• Providing expert advice whilst upselling and cross-selling .
• Processing Orders and raising quotations over the telephone and via Live Chat.
• Processing orders generated by the website.
• Liaising with customers to book deliveries.
• Following up on active quotations.
• Confidently communicating with customers, via the Telephone/Live Chat/Email, and dealing with their enquiries efficiently
• Advising on customer feedback and faults regarding the website.
Hours: 7 days per week on a rota basis (once fully staffed - Work one full weekend in four) Mon- Fri 08.00-17.30 or 10:00-19:30. Saturdays 9.00-17.30 Sundays 10.00-16.00. Salary on starting: £20,996.00 Salary after probation: £22,542.00
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)