About the role:
An award winning accident repair group are looking to recruit an exceptional and motivated Pay & Rewards administrator to join their expanding People Function team.
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a successful candidate to assist the Pay Rewards & Pensions department in providing an efficient and dedicated support service to the business. We offer excellent training and career progression in a modern industry-leading environment
Outline of the Role:
Payroll & Rewards department supporting a monthly and variable payroll for 600 plus monthly paid employees. The job will include all aspects of Payroll Rewards and Benefits administration.
The successful candidate will have strong start to finish Payroll knowledge and some previous experience in Pension & Benefits administration. They must demonstrate confidently the ability to engage with team members within the business and outside organisations.
Typically, the role will involve the following Key Tasks and expectations:
- Responsibility of dedicated Payroll & Benefit areas
- Processing Payroll from start to finish
- Strong Payroll / HMRC legislation knowledge
- Communication between Managers and Employees
- Payroll Tax queries – Employee support
- Statutory payment calculations / administration
- Manual calculation of TAX and NIC where necessary
- Employee pay advice
- Processing statutory deductions from pay – Court Orders, CSA
RTI – Real Time Information Processing and reconciling all PAYE recovery
- Support and promote the benefits offered internally andincrease engagement
- Administration of employee Pensions including Company and Work Place
- Administration of Employee’s Benefits
- Preparation of Financial Pay / Benefits reporting
- Redundancy pay calculations
- Adhoc Payroll Project responsibilities
- Liaison with external bodies
- P11D - Benefits & Expenses
- Human Resources background
- Employment law knowledge
- Strong excel is a must
- Microsoft office, confident
- Payroll systems knowledge such as STAR, SAGE, SAP, ORACLE, PEGASUS
The candidate will be expected to demonstrate their competency, which will include a test environment setting.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)