Shift Pattern including every other weekend.
Mon -Fri 8.00 - 17.00
Sat 9.00 - 17.00
Sun 10.00 - 16.00
Salary £19,760.00 before probation £21,216.00 after probation
Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds all customer’s expectations
- Approaching customers and ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible.
- Dealing with customers’ orders and queries in a confident, efficient and professional manner
- Comprehensive product knowledge (enabling alternatives to be suggested to customers and expert advice given)
- Wherever possible, identifying improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc.
- Matching the needs of the customer to the best product available, remembering upselling and stock levels.
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked off accurately, promptly and that relevant paperwork is passed on efficiently and quickly.
- Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Keeping paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues
- Create effective, up-to-date displays in the showroom, ensuring that all products are clearly coded, priced and kept clean and well presented.
- Ensure specific customer requirements are processed efficiently, promptly and to meet delivery promise.
- Ensure all promises made to customers are realistic, achievable and are completed.
- Be prepared to deputise effectively in the absence of the Branch Manager or Assistant Manager.
Assist customers with putting products in their vehicles.
Keep warehouse area clean and tidy.
Ensure all paperwork is completed and dealt with correctly.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)