Responsible for converting sales enquiries into virtual surveys by following up in-coming mobility requirements. You will be targeted on converting virtual surveys into tangible business. Sales enquiries include consumer leads, web leads, email leads, and phone enquires. Cooperate with sales and operation team members to ensure a smooth coordination of above leads, to facilitate and track.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and exceed aggressive personal annual sales target;
- Response to consumer leads with in a set time;
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with the consumer
- Contact clients and collect necessary information, evaluate and probe business opportunities;
- Assign proper Consumer Relationship Managers to set up surveys for moving service as required.
- Prepare a detailed and accurate consumer quotation and arrange follow up appointments within a set time
- Issue Work Order to Operation team;
- Ensure the data accuracy and timely update of sales leads progress in salesforce.
- Determine the customer needs and has the responsibility to match these needs with the company’s service capabilities
- Make follow up calls to customers on moves and feedback results
- Ensure customer is reassured, understands the move process, custom formalities and additional relocation services. Mainly shipment protection and storage
- You will be expected to achieve a minimum Virtual Survey conversion target
- Attend to any duty and assume any responsibility as directed as and when required by management.
Preferred qualification for this role:
- A self-starter, with sense of urgency in driving to reach goals;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines;
- An assertive person with good interpersonal skills, both written and on the phone;
- Excellent customer service attitude;
- Possess customer service or tele-sales
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce;
- Good English, both written and oral, additional language skills are a plus.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)