About the role:
Are you an energetic self-starter, with a passion for success? If you are interested in a career in Sales, then get in touch as we have the ideal job for you!
• Proactively seek out new opportunities with a pre-approved sourcing brief to agreed timescales.
• Apply knowledge and understanding of our business model and Key Performance Indicators, to develop an interesting and informative sales pitch.
• Maintain required record keeping and reporting of all activities through Salesforce.
• Provide regular feedback of canvassing results.
• Conduct a high volume of calls per day and arrange to meet with relevant decision makers.
• Represent our business at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism.
• We only hire team players, but you will also be able to work well alone using own initiative.
• Meet and exceed individual KPI targets set.
• A minimum of 12 months in a Telephone sales environment, desirable but not essential if you have the right attitude, or a Graduate keen to start a career in B2B sales.
• Experience in canvassing and cold-calling into various types of businesses, with evidence of consistent and current success
• Strong interpersonal and social skills
• Network of contacts in the hotel/restaurant/spa sector is a definite bonus
• Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential
• Knowledge of Salesforce and a UK driving licence useful, but not essential.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)