Temp Hr/Recruitment Admin
This is a temp to perm role and to start straight away
The HR Administrator is a key member of the team and will be responsible for general HR admin and recruitment support including regular updating of the HR system and issuing of contracts and offer letters.. The position will also support recruitment, including creating adverts and scheduling of interviews.
- Maintain and update the HR system, electronic files, and employee personnel folders, archive files and other documents as required by our statutory requirements.
- Ensure all starters and leavers are processed in a timely manner and to ensure that all related actions, including reference checking, medicals and right to work checks are carried out in full and signed off appropriately.
- Manage the administration of company benefits, including pension, life assurance, private medical, Rewards, company cars, Tastecards, Season Ticket Loans
- Regular pension meetings and communication of benefits to the organisation
- Assist HR Officer with the monthly payroll process, ensuring all payroll actions are submitted to the payroll manager on time and in full.
- Assisting Drafting letters, Contracts, and Presentations
- Sending out new Starter Packs (Contract, Reference Form, HMRC Starter Checklist, Pension Information, Job Description, Probation Policy, Rewards, AXA Medical Insurance, Company Handbook Memory Stick)
- Carry out regular audits of HR system and processes to ensure information is up-to-date and accurate
- Be first point of contact for the HR System (general queries)
- Contact for the regions on paperwork to be signed off
- Sending out maternity / paternity letters
- Responding to reference requests
- Manage holiday carryover
- Cost centres and leger codes for company medicals and company cars
- Booking interviews and placeholders
- Candidate and agency correspondence, particularly feedback
- Setting up and sending out SHL’s
- Updating job descriptions to correct format
- Set up new vacancies on PeopleHR
- Posting job descriptions to external job boards
- Shortlisting occasionally
Education / Qualifications:
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in HR and Recruitment administration within a busy and fast paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, and outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised with very acute attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and flexible approach
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.
“At Kingston Smith, we’ve worked with Caroline for over 20 years and I am very happy with the service we’ve received. She is always extremely helpful and quick to respond to vacancies. The high-calibre candidates she sources have helped us to build a very effective, expert workforce.”
- Maureen Penfold (Managing partner)
"Caroline and the team have an extensive knowledge and background within the recruitment sector and work with a wide network of people with a range of job disciplines. They work effectively and are quick to put forward candidates who closely match what we’re looking for. After working with them for the past 15 years - I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
- Garry Payne (Head of HR)