General Practice Supervisor
*You must come from a practice and fully qualified*
Job Description and Personal Specification:
Role break down is 50% audit, 40% accounts, 10% tax (estimated).
Responsible for auditing of large companies and charities, to include planning of jobs.
- Supervision of the audit team on-site.
- Present on-site for large audits and review of smaller audits.
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns (CT600)
- Preparation of accounts of large Companies and Partnerships together with Tax computations.
- Review of the fieldwork prepared by junior members of the audit team.
- Close liaison with clients, banks and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner Levels.
- Motivation and encouragement of the team.
- Promoting the interests of the firm with all employed by the firm, clients, prospective clients and other third parties.
- The position also includes the potential for ad-hoc exercises such as investigations, M&A, statutory company work and other work/duties to assist the partners to successfully run and manage the firm and provide a personal, professional, speedy and efficient service to all the firm`s clients.
To attend client gatherings or client seminars on an ad hoc basis so that there is plenty of support for events. Spotting Business Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Assistant Manager/Manager/Partner.
To contribution ideas and implement to improve systems currently in practice with regards to client or staff matters.
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.