L3 Global Application Support Engineer (Tier 3)
You will be responsible for resolving complex customer cases from Tier - 2 product support engineers who have been unable to isolate or fix issues with our products.
The L1 GAS engineers are the primary liaison with the customers Enterprise Technical Support and engineering teams responsible for reporting and resolving operational issues, maintenance problems or bugs. Customer interactions include performing remote application configuration, troubleshooting service issues, as well as integration issues.
The ideal candidate will have experience in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical in the telecommunication enterprise network and Web Application and will also be looking to enhance their existing skills by developing Support Tools to assist all Support functions.
- Be customer focused
- Understand product flows, correlate them with specific customer configurations in order to be able to analyse product logs and conclude resolution for the customer reported issues
- API Support for our various products
- Filter customer-reported bugs to qualify and quantify, the route to the appropriate team if needed, or own all throughout to resolution
- Work with our internal tools and engineering teams to reproduce in-house customer-reported problems and fix where possible • Report operational issues, maintenance problems or bugs to product engineering
- Be a liaison between customer and all of our internal teams - engineering, support, product management, etc. Own the feedback and communication both internally and externally while the ticket is with the GAS team.
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction and productivity metrics.
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting proficiency of:
- TCP IP, UDP and Web network
- Web Application, Client and Server-Side
- Debugging using Kibana, Dashbase, Splunk and Syslogs
- Unified Communications, VOIP, and SIP technologies
- Cloud computing technologies
- Contact Center technologies
- SQL, Oracle or similar
- Scripting frontend and system tools
- General API Support and methodologies
- Web/System integration technologies
- Understanding code Logic and debugging
- Must be very customer focussed
- Able to work under own initiative
- Familiarity with Web Servers such as NodeJs, Apache, Nginx and JVM • 2+ years of providing T2/3 technical support to enterprise-level customers
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or comparable industry certifications or experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with positive attitude Our Offer
- Part of a challenging, fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Multiple career paths and personal evolution
- You will be part of a great successful global team/company (UK, US, Romania, Australia, New Zealand etc.).
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.