- Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds all customer’s expectations
- Approaching customers and ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible.
- Dealing with customers’ orders and queries in a confident, efficient and professional manner
- Comprehensive product knowledge (enabling alternatives to be suggested to customers and expert advice given)
- Wherever possible, identifying improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc.
- Matching the needs of the customer to the best product available, remembering upselling and stock levels!
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked off accurately, promptly and that relevant paperwork is passed on efficiently and quickly.
- Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Keeping paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues (particularly whoever is covering for your day off).
- Create effective, up-to-date displays in the showroom, ensuring that all products are clearly coded, priced and kept clean and well presented.
- Ensure specific customer requirements reprocessed efficiently, promptly and to meet a delivery promise
- Ensure all promises made to customers are realistic, achievable and are completed
- Be prepared to deputise effectively in the absence of the Retail Manager or Assistant Manager
- Keep a customer-friendly, working environment and follow the clear-desk policy at the end of each day
- Prepare and assist with stocktakes adhering to Company procedure
- Supplied company uniform to be worn at all times and kept neat, clean and presentable, ensuring work wear and appearance standards are adhered to
- Assist with the training and development of all new recruits
To be considered for this vacancy, please click here to email us your CV.